Located in beautiful and Historic Eden St Park area. Large well kept home with separate complete apt for in laws quarters or for the child that does not want to leave home. Complete separate entrance kitchen living quarters washer dryer hook up with private small screened porch and so on. The Eden area has so much history to offer as well as a waterfront park area.Kayaking and other amenities area allows everybody in the neighborhood the means to enjoy the surrounding waterways that has been so much of the historic and beauty that this very unique place has to offer. Short 10 minute drive straight south to beaches of Seaside and South Walton. Of course that area speaks for itself.Call for code to show.
Andy Gonsalves of Counts Real Estate Group 30A
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Emerald Coast,
Vol. 25, Issue 06, Page 61.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Electric Oven/Range
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Roof: Fiberglass Roof
- Exterior Construction: Screened Porch
- Garage: Garage(s)
- Porch/Deck: Screened Porch
- Fireplace: Exterior Fireplace
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: Point Washington
- Sewer Utilities: Public Sewer
- Water Utilities: Public Water Supply
- Living Room: 13x31
- Dining Room: 10x10
- Kitchen: 9x12
- Master Bedroom: 13x14
- Office / Library / Den: 9.5x11.6